Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Hello friends!! Its been a while!! Life just seems to get crazier and crazier every month! But I'm glad to be back after a *short* social media break. 

Are you excited it's almost Christmas?! I know I am! That's why I joined a group of amazing bloggers for a Secret Santa gift exchange hosted by Mrs. D's Corner! 



Let me tell you, this is super fun! Receiving a package in the mail and having NO IDEA what's in it...love it!!  My Secret Santa was Carrie from Adventures in Kinder and Beyond. She went ALL OUT with the gifts she sent me. 

First, she sent me the cutest card! I absolutely loved it!



And if you know me at all... you know me about my not so tiny uncontrolled addiction to scarves! Carrie sent me two beautiful ones along with a cup for my tea!! 



Did I mention she included a Barnes and Noble gift card, post it notes, note pad, chocolates, and flair pens?!?! Is this girl amazing or what?!




Thank you so much Carrie!! You have truly brightened up my Christmas!! Check out Carrie's blog HERE

Want to check out more Secret Santa fun? Head to Mrs. D's Corner and read more about it!! 





No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top