Memory Book + Clouds

Hello friends! Long time no see! We have been overwelmingly busy in my classroom with end of the year stuff.

We have been working on packing up and organizing our classroom to make it easier when we come back in August. The kids have been working and having so much fun creating their memory books. Since its an activity I won't be grading I allowed my students to pick if they wanted to do the English or Spanish memory book. We have been working on developing both languages this year but some of them are still more comfortable in Spanish and others in English.

It is funny how nostalgic they get every time I pull out a new page! 








I have also taken advantage of the end of the school year craziness to try to catch up on some science lessons. So we created this cute foldable on clouds. Kids had a blast!








Have a fantastic rest of the week :)! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top