Currently January

1st post of the year!! How awesome is that!! A new month means linking up with Farley for another Currently! 


Listening- Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

Loving - The new year!
Not only do I love New Year's Eve because it's my dad's birthday (he turned 68!) but it's one of my favorite days because it means a NEW BEGINNING. I'll take any chance to start again, try becoming better and refresh any time! 

Thinking - I need to work on my 2016 planner!! 
So this year I'm actually going to try to keep up with my planners. I bought this amazing goal planner from Etsy. I love it because it focuses on working towards your goals!


Wanting - For this terrible cold to go away 
I can't be the only one who gets sick every time we go on break right??? Something strange happens to my body but I get sick every.single.time! This year I thought I had avoided it and then one night...it happened...I woke up with a cold! 
I've been trying it to get rid of it for almost a week now...ugh!! 
Needing - To finish unpacking the garage
I'm embarrassed to admit this but I haven't finished unpacking my garage!! We moved into our new house in October and my garage is still a mess!! It just became dumping ground for everything that didn't have a place to go and now I'm dealing with the consequences...oops!
I started working on it yesterday....
From this...


to this...

I obviously still have a lot of work to do (maybe I shouldn't be on my laptop writing this post right now lol) but it WILL get done before Sunday :)! 


Thank you for stopping by. I wish you all a very amazing 2016!



3 comments

  1. I love your word and your garage! My husband doesn't like to park in the garage because it might mess it up! I live in Michigan...I want a garage!! Have a great year.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle to keep up with my planners too. I hear ya girl! All the best for an awesome 2016!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to keep up with my planner too! I bought a super cute cheap one so I won't feel like a total dud if I fall behind...but the goal is to not fall behind and use it every week!


    Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top